Ledingham Chalmers’ experts have again been listed in the Legal 500 directory, which ranks top lawyers and organisations.
Eighteen of their colleagues across six disciplines have been recognised.
The Legal 500 covers more than 150 jurisdictions and is one of the most highly regarded legal directories, comprising rankings and commentary based on feedback from peers and clients, all underpinned by independent research.
Here’s the situation at a glance:
- Agriculture and estates – Tier 2 (Scotland) — partner Jim Drysdale named as leading individual and key lawyer; partners Gary Webster, Linda Tinson and Hazel Moir ranked together with senior solicitor Emily Horn
- Commercial property – Tier 2 (elsewhere in Scotland) — partners Steve Morrice, Alan Michie, and Alasdair MacLure are ranked
- Corporate and commercial – Tier 3 (elsewhere in Scotland) — partners Peter Murray and Jody Mitchell are ranked
- Personal injury: Defender – Tier 4 (Scotland) — partners Graeme Edward, John Chalmers, Victoria Leslie, and Sarah Morris are ranked, with Sarah also mentioned again as a next generation partner
- Employment – Tier 4 (Scotland) — our head of employment law, partner Kirk Tudhope is ranked while Edinburgh-based partner John Lee is recognised as a key lawyer
- Construction – Tier 5 (Scotland) — partner Sarah Stuart and Jennifer Young have been ranked for their work