Date(s) - March 7, 2022
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Session 2 of Energy Voice Tracking Transition Series on Wind will focus on the UK State of Play and will be held on Monday 7th March 2022, 14:30 – 16:00.
Beamed live from the UK Cabinet Office in Edinburgh, this session will build on the ScotWind Spotlight panel that kicked off the series and zero in on the UK’s burgeoning wind sector and the rich export opportunities it presents.
The session will seek to answer some key questions such as:
- How does offshore wind contribute to the UK’s energy transition goals?
- What does offshore wind mean for a decarbonised UK supply chain?
- What are the challenges and opportunities around skills/workforce?
- How the UK can lead the way in creating green jobs and exporting renewables expertise.
- What can Scotland teach the rest of the UK about offshore wind (ScotWind reflection)?
Register here to join our audience and hear from our expert panel led by SSE fresh from their recent success in the ScotWind leasing round.
Exact details for session 2, with speakers will follow in due course.
Subsequent sessions will provide a comprehensive review of the global wind sector, and are scheduled for June 2022 (The Global Picture) and September 2022 (Where Next?).
If you experience any issues, please contact Becky Hendry (Event Manager).