Date(s) - June 15, 2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Heat Academy is hosting a webinar on the significant potential of recycling heat from wastewater. They will present proven technologies and share best practice for designing, installing and operating these systems by referring to cases around the globe.
You will meet speakers from across the world addressing the topic from different angles:
- Opportunity – keep the heat under our feet
- Basic Principle – how does it work in practice
- Finding Heat – where should we start
- Reference Cases in the UK and abroad
- Solutions – recovering, upgrading and distributing heat
- Business case – securing customers and revenues
- Best Practice – taking projects from vision to operations
At this session they will also up-date you on an exciting smart small city project currently underway in Whitehaven, which involves a broad range of initiatives, including solutions to decarbonise heating.
To register for this webinar, please email [email protected]