Date(s) - May 13, 2021
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
What steps must Scotland take to ensure the green recovery from Covid-19 is meaningful – and delivers genuine economic growth alongside environmental benefit?
This webinar takes a practical look at the clean energy sector – and poses three specific questions in areas crucial to making that green recovery real:
PROJECTS: Which successful clean energy projects can be scaled up and replicated across Scotland – and potentially beyond?
INVESTMENT: Where is investment most badly needed to deliver clean energy infrastructure – and how do we deploy funds quickly and smartly?
SUPPLY CHAIN: What are the live opportunities for supply chain companies – and how can small businesses take advantage?
Join clean energy experts:
- Morag Watson, Director of Policy, Scottish Renewables
- Joanne Allday, Senior Executive at Port of Cromarty Firth
- Jacqueline Redmond, Non-Executive Director, Scottish National Investment Bank and Executive
- Director, PNDC – Whole Energy Systems Innovator
- Mike Smith, CEO, NECCUS
- Richard Cockburn, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Hosted by David Lee
If you are a supply chain business, an investor, a developer or a business looking to join Scotland’s clean energy revolution, this event is for you.
The event is hosted by The Scotsman and law firm Womble Bond Dickinson.
Find more information and register to attend here.