Date(s) - August 2, 2022
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Scottish Enterprise and SHFCA are partnering to deliver a hydrogen brokerage event at the MSIP Innovation Parc in Broughty Ferry, Dundee.
This is the third in a series of hydrogen brokerage events across Scotland, with previous workshops held in Inverness and Dumfries.
- The morning session will provide an overview of hydrogen as a wider commercial opportunity. You’ll also get the chance to hear from expert speakers who are working on hydrogen projects now.
- The event will then focus on current supply chain opportunities in projects encompassing production and the various demand applications for hydrogen.
- Lunch will be provided. This will provide excellent opportunities for you to network with presenters and delegates.
- During the afternoon session, you’ll get the chance to take part in three table-top discussions of your choice with our speakers and other organisations driving the hydrogen agenda in Scotland.
- The afternoon also offers bookable 1-to-1 sessions with speakers and stakeholders, where you can explore specific questions from your perspective.
This event is free to attend, but registration is required.
To register for the event, please click here.