Date(s) - October 4, 2021 - October 7, 2021
Following World Earth Day, Reuters have launched Reuters IMPACT (October 4-7), a global event, broadcast, and platform where we put climate action at the heart of mainstream business.
Climate action demands unprecedented collaboration between government, business, science, and technology. And these conversations cannot take place in a vacuum. Broadcast live to over 25,000 attendees and then amplified to billions via global and national news channels, Reuters IMPACT will outline how business can, and must, embrace this once in a lifetime innovation opportunity.
Among the many prominent speakers who are actively changing the world:
- Inger Anderson, Executive Director, UNEP
- Adina Valean, Secretary for Transport, European Commission
- Jennifer Morgan, CEO, Greenpeace
- Kongjian Yu, Dean and Professor, Graduate School of Landscape Architecture – Peking University
- Jean-Baptiste Djebbari, Secretary for Transport, France
- Remy Rioux, Chief Executive, French Development Agency
- Fiona Reynolds, CEO, UN PRI
- Tony Juniper, Chair, Natural England
- Secretary Wong, Climate Minister, Hong Kong
Designed to break news and establish new partnerships, this global forum will convene the world’s leading political figures, scientists, CEOs and activists to explore the policies, innovations and investments needed to change our future and deliver a clean and inclusive tomorrow.
If you are interested in playing a role in the event, please contact Luke James at email@example.com.