Date(s) - April 13, 2021
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Whilst the energy transition promises a shift to a low-carbon economy, the debate as to what will fuel this clean energy future remains open.
Join episode four of Reuters Events: Zeroing In, as we are joined by leading executives at Shell, EDP & U.S. Department of Energy to Zero In on this debate!
- Ana Quelhas, Head of Corporate Energy Planning & MD, Hydrogen, EDP Group
- Paul Bogers, Vice President – Hydrogen, Shell
- Dr. Sunita Satyapal, Director- Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Technologies Office, U.S. Department of Energy
Join the session in order to:
- Understand how energy companies can balance the need to deliver upon growing energy demand and their climate goals
- Deep-dive into the potential for Hydrogen to fuel a low-carbon future and solve key challenges around base load, storage and more!
- Explore the alternative fuel mix and debate the potential for new technologies to enter the mix!
Time: Apr 13, 2021 03:00 PM in London.
More information and registration is available here.