Date(s) - February 24, 2022
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Categories No Categories
As the country emerges from the pandemic, Productivity Club Scotland’s hybrid conference explores how new ways of working may be adopted to boost business performance and productivity.
This day-long free conference has been designed specifically to address some of the complex issues facing the commercial sector following a difficult and demanding two years.
The event is aimed at micro, small and medium enterprises from all sectors, and will explore how productivity, growth and business performance might be boosted through effective digital leadership, new ways of working, employee consultation, data gathering and analysis, and by making a commitment to sustainability.
- Kate Forbes MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Finance and the Economy
- Nico Simeone, Director, Six by Nico
- Carolyn Currie, CEO at WES and Chair at Productivity Institute Scotland
- Sean Duffy, CEO, The Wise Group
- Anthony Burns, COO, ACS Clothing
- Jackie Brierton, CEO, GrowBiz
- Kirsty Thomson, CEO, The Circle
- James Bream, CEO, Katoni Engineering
- Lesley Smillie, Partner, Deloitte
- Matthew Kennett, Director, Productivity – People and Transformation, NatWest
- Prof. Patricia Findlay, Professor of Work and Employment Relations, Strathclyde University
Guest speakers and session facilitators will help delegates to:
- Assess how productivity in Scotland is affected by geography and socio-economic factors, and how we can overcome barriers;
- Discover the role played by digital leadership and data in business growth and planning;
- Analyse how HR, legal and health & safety requirements might affect new ways of working;
- Learn from businesses on how they: implemented creativity and innovation processes; started their net zero journey; introduced a 4-day week improving productivity and employee engagement;
- As well as offering practical advice and space for forward thinking, our conference will provide time for networking, and a session exploring the vital importance of mindfulness and wellbeing for ourselves, our colleagues, and staff, as we continue on the road to recovery.
For the agenda and full list of speakers visit the website.
Register to attend here.