Date(s) - October 25, 2022
The objective of this session is to highlight the commercial opportunities in the sector of decarbonising heating in Scotland. We will also introduce Heatnet Scotland, a local business hub offering an efficient springboard to suppliers when entering the market.
The agenda covers a broad range of topics related to capacity building of the local supply chain
- Market overview – trends and forecasts in the Scottish market for decarbonising heating
- Commercial Opportunities – presentation of concrete projects in the region
- Local Capacity building – securing access to best practice, skills, and technologies
- Heatnet Scotland – a training centre and business hub at The University of St Andrews
- Technologies and Services – presentation of suppliers willing to invest in Scotland
- Match-making activities – facilitating introductions and individual meetings
Find out more here.