Date(s) - May 18, 2022
8:30 am - 2:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Mearns & Gill, in collaboration with market intelligence experts Archer Knight and Energy Maritime Associates (EMA), are pleased to announce the launch of the conference programme for the Floating Energy Forum 2022.
The Floating Energy Forum will address why floating energy is such an important part of the renewable solution moving forward and will provide a platform to share experiences and challenges in reaching net zero by the 2050 target. Whether oil & gas, wind, solar, tidal or hydrogen; all are captured with the whole supply chain being invited to be part of the community which the forum is building. The primary intent of the event is to bring together asset managers, operators, service providers and technologists to create the opportunity for meaningful and useful discussions as well as the chance to share knowledge and technologies with a cumulative ability to advance the industry.
The event will cover 4 main themes: oil and gas new developments and asset integrity and life extension while, specific to renewables, the focus will be on new technologies for floating systems and challenges and opportunities in offshore floating energy.
Confirmed presentations include:
- Innovative mooring systems for floating wind turbines and our lessons learned from the Hywind Tampen installation, Karl Daly, Vice President – Offshore Wind, DOF Subsea
- FPSO life extensions – John Butler, Global Lead for Energy Transition, Global Maritime
- High accuracy underwater visual inspection, measurement, and fault dentification using remote teleoperation – Jordan Jolly, Head of Robotics/Product Manager, Abyss Solutions
- New subsea MicroPile anchor technology under development – Jon Machin, Subsea Micropiles
- Ports: anchoring and enabling floating energy – Luigi Napolitano, Enterprise and Innovation Manager, Aberdeen Harbour Board
- Floating offshore wind to hydrogen: capturing the opportunity – Widya Wahyuni, Lead Engineer for the Dolphyn Development Project, ERM
Booking is now open to attend the Floating Energy Forum 2022. For further details on the programme, speakers, opportunities still available and details on how to book, please visit www.floatingenergyforum.com/