Date(s) - February 17, 2022
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Categories No Categories
This webinar will provide an introduction to the operations phase of the project where attendees will find out about Dogger Bank’s Tier 1 contractors and opportunities for the supply chain. There will also be a Q&A session for those keen to ask specific questions of the Dogger Bank team.
Dogger Bank Wind Farm is located more than 130km off the north-east coast of England and is being delivered by joint venture partners SSE Renewables, Equinor and Eni. SSE Renewables is leading on construction and delivery while Equinor will operate the wind farm on completion. Due to its size and scale, Dogger Bank is being built in three consecutive 1.2GW phases; Dogger Bank A, Dogger Bank B and Dogger Bank C. In total the wind farm is expected to generate enough renewable electricity to supply 5% of the UK’s demand, equivalent to powering six million homes.
Programme – 11:00 – 12:00
- Welcome – Caroline Lofthouse, Head of Commercial & Partnerships, NOF & Cluster Manager, Energi Coast
- Introduction to Dogger Bank Wind Farm – Halfdan Brustad, Vice President Dogger Bank, Equinor
- Project Overview – Tom Nightingale, North East Stakeholder Manager
- Dogger Bank Operations – Mark Halliday, Operations Director and Felicity Wann, Operations Leader
- Q&A Session facilitated by NOF
Register to attend here.