Date(s) - November 15, 2022
AREG’s Energy Futures Conference and Exhibition is set to bring together diverse stakeholders to discuss the latest technology developments and the fast pace of change required to reach net zero.
Offering sponsorship, speaking and partner opportunities, the event at Aberdeen’s P&J Live will include interactive panel sessions, networking opportunities and dedicated exhibition spaces, built around broad themes that will focus on:
- Decarbonisation and the pathway to net-zero
- The role of hydrogen in creating low carbon, smart energy systems
- Plugging in and how electrification is changing industry
- Innovations in renewable energy production and the latest energy technologies
- Low carbon transport, including the next generation of vehicles
- Harnessing the opportunities for wind power in Scotland
- The transition to high efficiency, low carbon buildings and heating
The Energy Futures Conference and Exhibition will showcase North of Scotland capabilities and ambitions on a broad range of topics including primary energy production, community and household initiatives, heating, and transport systems.
The conference programme will delve into new projects, skills and supply chain priorities and highlight the latest innovations and barriers to overcome with contributions from industries, communities, and policymakers.
Representing 230 plus organisations, AREG members and partners are at the forefront of the transition – working on a range of interests from offshore wind to hydrogen, wave and tidal to transport and aviation.
This event will bring the broad net-zero community together enabling open dialogue on how we will reach UK and Scottish targets.
To receive updates on the Energy Future’s Conference and Exhibition contact email@example.com.
Registration will open soon