Savills plc is a global real estate services provider listed on the London Stock Exchange. We have an international network of more than 600 offices and associates throughout the Americas, the UK, continental Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, offering a broad range of specialist advisory, management and transactional services.
With over 20 years of experience we offer landowners, developers, investors and operators a first class consultancy, finance and agency service.
Savills Energy is a dedicated real estate service created to assist in the inception, funding, development, management and trading of energy assets and infrastructure. Our team of dedicated professionals work across a range of technologies, including:.
- Wind energy
- Solar Photovoltaic
- Energy from waste
- Energy efficiency
Savills Energy’s core service offering is development focussed and includes:
- Strategic site search and evaluation
- Negotiation of option, lease and purchase terms
- Planning appraisals, submissions and appeals including S.36 and EIA
- Community consultation and engagement
- Negotiation of land rights for access, pipelines and transmission lines
- Project co-ordination and construction management
- Funding and structured exit solutions
- Disposal and acquisition of development opportunities, operational and non-operational assets
- Management of operational and non-operational estate
- Valuation and expert witness
Savills Energy is one of the country’s principal consultants for renewable energy projects.
For further information please contact:
Savills (UK) Ltd
5 Queens Terrace