Rig Engineering SAS Ltd. is a small privately owned Aberdeen based company with a Polish branch office. The company has adapted to the changing needs of the Oil and Gas and Renewable Energy Industry with both On and Offshore services (including Ship Yard Support). Our aim is to provide Integrated Project Management and Engineering solutions to meet time, budgetary and specification requirements. We work with our clients to find the best, realistic design solution that offers genuine commercial benefits. Our team is comprised of MSc. graduate Civil and structural engineers working to British Standards, Euro Code and American Institute of Steel Construction and Classification Society.
Areas of expertise are as follows:
SURVEY SERVICES (Structure and piping)
• Panoramic colour laser scan
• Leica Total TS 15, DISTO with ML Tech System and BESTFIT
• Reverse engineer seamlessly from scan through FEA validation to production drawings
MAN POWER RESOURCES
• Provision of MSc graduate civil / structural engineers for Virtual Office or client’s office environment.
• Provision of site MSc graduate project engineer conversant with Microsoft Project.
• Provision of Site Office Team fully populated with MSc graduate Engineers from survey to supervision.
FEA, DESIGN, DRAUGHTING and DESIGN VALIDATION
• Provide production drawings from FEED based on client’s specification through to onsite installation phase.
• Provide engineering review, report and code compliance on client’s proposed design to agreed standards and contract.
• Provide technical specification, site instruction sheet, method statement to suit bespoke projects.
ALLIANCES AND COOPERATION
Alliance forming, collaboration and cooperation with likeminded companies to provide joint venture operations.
For further information contact:
Rig Engineering SAS Ltd
621, 623, 627 George Street