Quartzelec is a leading independent electrical engineering group with over 500 employees and an annual turnover in excess of £60m that delivers design, manufacturing, installation, maintenance and service solutions to customers operating across a broad range of industrial and commercial sectors around the globe.
For over 20 years Quartzelec has established a presence in Aberdeen developing strong industry-wide relationships by providing support for rotating electrical machines and electrical equipment utilised in the offshore oil and gas, marine and renewable industries.
Quartzelec in Scotland are strategically located in Aberdeen, Montrose and Hamilton and have a great offering for the both the wind and Hydro market where we offer most electrical services our customers require, some of the specialist services have delivered recently are as follows:
- Up tower Generator repair and maintenance
- Workshop Generator and Gearbox service, maintenance and overhaul including rewinds
- Transformer installation, service, maintenance
- Static Compensation unit install, service, maintenance and repair
- Switchgear installation, service, maintenance
- HV and LV cable installations include jointing
- HV and LV networking and fault finding
For further information contact:
51 York Street
T: +44(0)1224 593008
F: +44(0)1224 592844