Horcon Projects Limited offers an independent consulting and contracting project management service for engineering construction. Founder and Director Bryan Little has more than 25 years industrial experience in high value engineering projects for both offshore and onshore and particularly in harsh and remote environments.
Our services cover (both for independent review and / or contract operations):
– Project management oversight
– Project planning, budgeting, safety & risk
– Project engineering, logistics, construction, commissioning & acceptance
– Contractor screening, interfacing & relationship management
– Site operations & management
– Documentation systems
Horcon is a new entrant into the Renewable Energy Sector but brings highly transferable skills and experience. We understand that the main challenge is to lower the cost of energy and the need to manage costs at all stages in the project lifecycle while maintaining the highest levels of safety and quality.
Horcon is keen to work with and support other AREG members who are also transitioning into renewables (particularly offshore).
For further information contact:
Horcon Projects Limited
152 Morrison Street