With a truly integrated package of services, Fugro supports renewable energy projects in the UK and around the world. As specialists in site characterisation and asset integrity solutions, we supply the critical data and services that enhance the safety, efficiency and reliability of design, construction and maintenance.
The success of renewable energy facilities relies on the informed selection of appropriate sites and structural foundations that account for specific existing conditions. Our services can be tailored to deliver project-wide support, adding value and providing assurance at all stages, from concept through to operation and maintenance.
Supporting all phases of renewable energy developments, Fugro’s services include:
- Desktop and feasibility studies
- Risk assessments
- Survey planning and optimisation
- Metocean measuring and monitoring
- Environmental surveys and analysis
- Geophysical surveys, data processing and interpretation
- Identification of known man-made structures, potential obstructions and unexploded ordnance (UXO)
- Geotechnical data acquisition, sampling and analysis
- Data integration and project management
- Foundation engineering
- Marine construction support
- Systems performance evaluation
Benefits of Partnering with Fugro
Mindful of project critical time, cost and performance objectives, we actively pursue opportunities to improve efficiency and apply the right people, methodology and technology to meet requirements for quality, delivery and price.
For further information contact:
Fugro Survey Ltd
Bridge of Don
T: +44 (0)1224 257500
F: +44 (0)1224 853912