Energy North is a not-for-profit trade group of over 200 members in the Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy and Nuclear markets. Our area of operation covers Aberdeen, Orkney & Shetland, Caithness, Ross-shire, Inverness, Moray, Argyll, and the Outer Hebrides.
Our members are typically small to medium enterprises in the supply chain of the energy industry though we count many renewables developers, major utility companies and some of the leading players in oil and gas within our membership.
On behalf of the group we promote the available skills, services and facilities to the energy markets in the UK and beyond. We do this through trade missions, exhibitions, media engagement, political lobbying and events.
Energy North’s activities include:
- The development of Ignite, a comprehensive energy project database for exclusive use of members
- Targeted members meetings to address issues and areas of concern
- Trade Missions and exhibitions promoting our members and the wider area to the rest of Scotland, the UK and abroad
- The development of a major skills plan for the area
- Regular events for networking and information on the Energy Industry
- Weekly updates around the group on forthcoming events, relevant news articles, information on funding etc.
- A quarterly newsletter with informative articles from key stakeholders, members and other relevant bodies
- Political lobbying of both UK and Scottish Parliaments
For further information contact:
20 Davidson Drive