The vision of Caithness Chamber of Commerce is to be a unified business voice directly contributing to the economic growth of Caithness and its individual members. The Chamber is committed to a vibrant Caithness economy that is successful, sustainable and diverse. The Chamber works in partnership with our members, key partners and the wider community.
The Chamber is the foremost business networking organisation in the Caithness area and aims to support every type of business, from sole traders and small businesses to large corporate companies. Our members are drawn from a vast range of industry sectors including energy, tourism, retail, transport, food and drink and manufacturing.
Tailoring services to members, Caithness Chamber of Commerce has developed a valuable portfolio of added value services to boost the business success of members. The Chamber also stages a number of events throughout the year to facilitate the vital interaction between business owners and managers.
As a Chamber member you will enjoy a range of exclusive business to business deals and benefits, including:
- Access to an influential business network
- Invitations to business events and business networking opportunities
- Free Chamber legal services including legal cover and 24/7 legal advice line
- Free Chamber Human Resource (HR) services, including professional HR documents and 24/7 HR helpline
- Caithness Connect – exclusive local discount offers for members on an array of products and services provided by other member businesses.
For further information contact:
Business Development Manager
Caithness Chamber of Commerce
Naver Business Centre
Thurso, Caithness, KW14 7QA
T: 01847 890076