Burness Paull is one of Scotland’s premier law firms with offices of equal size and strength in Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow serving clients in Scotland, the UK and globally. We offer our clients access to teams providing a unique combination of quality, depth and resource in every business sector that is vital to our economy.
We have one of the strongest energy and renewables teams in Scotland and are currently advising clients on projects involving a range of technologies from energy from waste (biomass and anaerobic digestion), solar PV, hydro, marine offshore wind and onshore wind. Our specialist teams of lawyers have enormous experience of issues facing the renewables sector including:
- Planning and property advice in relation to wind farms.
- Contracts for infrastructure and balance of plant.
- Undersea cable laying contracts.
- Offshore and marine regulatory and safety compliance.
- Dealing with statutory authorities including HSE, DECC and Marine Scotland.
- Corporate finance/M&A and funding solutions.
- Protection of intellectual property.
Burness Paull’s core practice areas include corporate finance, commercial, banking, exploration and production, planning, dispute resolution, health, safety and environment, construction and projects, property, employment, pensions and benefits and private client.
For further information contact:
Burness Paull LLP
1 Union Wynd