As a membership organisation, AREG is unique in that it is also delivering an ambitious and exciting portfolio of renewable energy projects and activities, designed to showcase Aberdeen City and Shire’s leading positionÂ in renewable energy.
- Working towards the development of the European Offshore Wind Â Deployment Centre, off the coast of Aberdeen City and Shire through a joint venture with Vattenfall and consortium partner Technip
- Assisting in the development of the All-Energy Exhibition and Conference in Aberdeen – the largest renewables show in the UK – and showcasing our region’s unparalleled level of expertise
- Assisting in the delivery of the Aberdeen hydrogen transport and infrastructure project
- Running a busy programme of events for our members with leading industry and government speakers
- Developing an advising on a local biomass strategy
- Bringing the renewables supply chain together to share experience and business opportunities.